Call us at 732 292-1994 or 800 867-6690 | Email us at email@example.com | Visite us on
Techne Calibration RCB-80 Refrigerated Bench Top Circulating Bath NEW THREE YEAR WARRANTY
The RCB-80 is a refrigerated bench top circulating bath that provides precise temperature control for a wide variety of applications and eliminates the cost and potential hazards associated with using dry ice or liquid nitrogen.
The magnetic stirrer and vortex breaker design, with variable speed control, provides excellent isothermal conditions in this bath throughout its temperature range.
Utilising a liquid medium this unit handles heat loads substantially larger than its liquid nitrogen counterparts and does not utilise expendable refrigerant.
It offers a 4 litre bath capacity with an ultimate low temperature of -80°C.
A phenolic cover is standard with every unit when a probe holder is not ordered.
• -80°C ultimate low temperature
• Space-saving bench top design
• Built in magnetic stirrer
• RS-232 interface
• Low profile unit for easy bath access
• Includes lid and 2 gallons of bath fluid for -80 to 30°C opertaing range.
Note the lid becomes part of the probe holder when it is ordered.
• Temperature sensor calibration
• Biological slide freezing
• Tissue freezing
• Pour-point determinations
• Charpy impact testing
• ASTM plastic and metal tests
• Viscosity studies
• Circulation source of controlled temperature liquids
• Controlled-temperature reactions
Temperature range -80°C to 100°C
Display resolution 0.1°C
Cooling capacity at 20°C 240W 815BTU
Cooling capacity at 0°C 220W 750BTU
Cooling capacity at –20°C 170W 580BTU
Cooling capacity at –40°C 150W 510BTU
Cooling capacity at –60°C 110W 375BTU
Temperature stability @–40°C ±0.02°C
Temperature stability @–80°C ±0.04°C
Temperature Control PID
Cool down time to –80°C 90 minutes
Bath Capacity 4 litres
Bath Dimensions diameter x depth (mm) 165x185
Overall Dimensions L x W x H (mm) 480 x 610 x 330